I would have used the Death Jump, too, but it never hurts to have options.
Really, you’re still not watching The Regular Show? Pfft, what are you, grown up or something? Here’s some randomness that I’d like to share:
If you don't get my reference, ask your clergyman.
2. I posted this status on FB this week: I think I finally found all of my drink coasters. Did you just crap yourself with this awesome news? God, someone shoot me.
I spend too much time doing nothing.
3. I have a lot of Juicy Juice:
There is one in the fridge, too. They were on sale.
4. I have a lot of cereal:
We just eat a lot of cereal. And they were on sale. Not the Cheerios, though.
5. This is at my local library and I am tempted to check it out just to post more interesting snippets:
"Second Edition" That means there was a First Edition??
6. This is scribbled on our drawing board:
FYI: dry erase CRAYONS are a big fucking mess. Trust me.
Reminds me of either this:
This will always look like a sex toy.
Just slightly scarier than Yo Gabba Dildo.
7. Best thing ever, ever, EVER: I found my Old 97’s Fight Songs CD:
My computer area is interesting.
Good stuff, fun times.