So what if Part 2 was two weeks ago? More random goodness:
1. I have been inundated with other people’s creativity lately. I want to make all the things, but I’m lazy and guilty that I’m not working on things that I should. Having said that, the above picture is definitely in the category of “things I don’t want to make ever”. I don’t remember where or when I found these, but I had no idea that murderous clowns and luchadores were so popular, even with these Stepford children.
2. This is my pig. Or, at least it was my pig before it was broken into a million pieces by a child. Every day I’m amazed that he still lives, because this pig was my favorite. The hat she is modeling was too big for my son when he was born, to give you an idea of how big she was.
3. I used to play gin all the time on Yahoo! but shit like this always happened. So instead of free games, now I pay to have people talk to me that way and then some. I am too smrt.
4. Because why not spoon feed your cat some yogurt? Spoiled, stupid cat. He ran away, because he’s the dumbest cat ever.
5. This picture scared the crap out of me. Do you see the eye? It’s an illusion, but it’s also super creepy. But Fat Baby don’t give a fuck, so no worries.
Last, but never, ever least:
6. Who doesn’t love this gif? BEST.