I am so whiny today. I shouldn’t be. My life is full and happy and blah blah blah fuck that. Someone call a waaaaaaaaaaahmbulance because I’ve been just full of lame ass cruds.
- I can’t send my kid to the public school of my choice.
- If I send my kid to the required public school, he will be a tiny minority in a school of 1000 kids.
- I can’t send my kid to private school because I am not made of private school money.
- If I could sell my house and move 1.3 miles, I could send my kid to the public school of my choice.
- It’s humid and rainy and there has been no snow.
- My husband and I both had a dream about one of my ex-best friends. Weird, right? They were not good dreams.
- Every night (literally, not over exaggerating) I dream of my home town or my family. This is a very distasteful thing to dream about.
- I’m not done with the last quilt. Close, but no cigar. Its unfinishedness is annoying me to the point of making up words.
- I’m tired and being a pig and I can’t blame it on anything (period, pregnancy, etc). It would be better if I could just blame it on something. Can I blame the cat? Stupid cat makes me a lazy pig.
- Looking at people on Facebook is just a bad idea in general.
- I never even wanted an iPhone until I saw this.
On the upside, I did have one awesome thing happen today. I found this at the Salvation Army 1/2 off Wednesday sale:
I don’t know, maybe it’s not vintage but it’s vintage-y and on sale for $1.50. I went looking for a new craft table which I did not find, but at least I know what I’ll be doing on Wednesdays now.