I have been working on a quilt for my friend’s daughters since sometime last year. It was originally going to be a queen sized quilt but since it’s taken me so long, she’s decided that the girls will eventually have twin sized beds. So one down, one to go:
I’m hoping to get them done this week, but I’m not going to hold my breath. In other news, I am excited about:
- I have decided to make a yellow scarf! Yay!
- I have plans to clean up and reorganize my craft room! Yay!
- I have plans for my Nick Swardson cross stitch! Yay!
- I have plans to make a quilt for me! Yay!
- I really love exclamation points! Yay!