I have been slack this month, but I’m not one to sign up for NaBloPoMo. So here’s what’s been going on:
1. Josh, the Mr. and I put together a puzzle. I’d say I did about 80%:
2. I finished a baby blanket for a friend of mine. I started an insanely long time ago. I should have just had the baby for them; it would have been less work:
Entrelac with a crocheted border.
3. I was lucky enough to replace my antique 24″ oven/microwave combo with a new double oven!
The installation was going to cost about $400 because they had to cut the cabinets to accommodate the new 27″ double oven. They were scheduled to deliver the ovens on a Saturday between 8 AM and noon. When did they deliver it? 6:30 AM. Seriously. They got such an earful from me that my installation was free. I estimated that for every time I screamed ‘fuck’ I received a dollar.
Ovens were in in time for Thanksgiving. It was amazing. Cooking more than one thing at a time? I’m rich, bitch!
4. Speaking of Thanksgiving:
5. The thing that happens after Thanksgiving:
Christmas is still like, three months away, right?