For the record, 11 days late is only bad when you’re talking about your period.
I am 11 days late on this post, but I have a good excuse:
I didn’t do as badly as I thought, but I feel really slacky. Here’s the rundown:
12. 5 baby hats: 1 of 5
15. Finish Josh’s knitted blanket; if not done by 7/31, frog and re-purpose: frogged, being crocheted instead of knit
19. 5 baby quilts or blankets: I am working on a queen sized quilt for a very good friend of mine. That equals 5 blankets, right? Not done. I’m also working on a knitted blanket for a baby that is due now in 8 weeks. FML.
33. create home school lesson plans deadline: done!
51. Do one home repair item per month: clean up gifted furniture & use or store: done!
69. Read two books out of my library that I’ve never read before: done and done!
I read Smith of Wootton Major and Farmer Giles of Ham on my birthday as a gift to myself. Yesterday and today I read an e-copy of American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Loved it! And wondered why it’s taken me so long. I’m light years behind the cool kids. Since I don’t have an actual picture of the book, this will have to suffice:
I’m also getting slacky on the progress photos but homeschooling is taking up a ton of time. We are also super cabin fevery here, so unless we get out of the house and do something soon, someone is going to die.