This month’s projects I am working for ChÜberlist: 2011:
11. 5 pairs of baby booties-I have decided that if I do a pair of leg warmers that should count as much as a pair of baby booties. I really hate baby booties. They never stay on. Leg warmers, on the other hand, are awesome.
12. 5 baby hats-I thought I should be able to knock one or two out this month as well.
19. 5 baby quilts or blankets-I am working on ONE right now. Everyone keeps having babies. I am slack ass on this one but I want it done this month. It’s my top priority!
Josh asked me what I was making and when I told him it was a baby blanket he informed me that it was really not big enough. Smart ass.
44. Do one home repair item per month: set mailbox in cement – Meh, we’ll see.
45. Do one home repair item per month: replace kitchen faucet-LET’S NOT TALK ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW.
61. Do a household purge, one room each month starting no later than March-March was the foyer, this month will be the office. I am making progress:
I found two hats that were just totally shit to begin with. Didn’t fit ANYONE, didn’t feel good, made all wonky… So I threw them away.
I also found this:
It’s gone. Trashed. Kaput. It’s bent out of shape, jewels are missing, the comb-y thing is broken on one side. Do not weep; this only means it’s time for an upgrade. YAYAY! Maybe I will buy one for myself for my birthday.
Now, off to knit!